Head IR and ESG Strategy Department
phone +48 22 524 89 76
ESG Manager, IR and ESG Strategy Department
|Joanna Brancewicz||IR and ESG Strategy Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michał Handzlik||IR and ESG Strategy Departmentemail@example.com|
|Iwona Hlebko-Zwierz||IR and ESG Strategy Department, ESG Unitfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Iwona Milewska||IR and ESG Strategy Departmentemail@example.com|
|Małgorzata Szwedyc||IR and ESG Strategy Departmentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Giełda Papierów Wartościowych w Warszawie
- Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego
- Narodowy Bank Polski
- Bankowy Fundusz Gwarancyjny
- Związek Banków Polskich
- Ministerstwo Finansów
- Stowarzyszenie Emitentów Giełdowych
- Stowarzyszenie Inwestorów Indywidualnych
- Krajowy Depozyt Papierów Wartościowych
- Główny Urząd Statystyczny
- Europejski Bank Centralny
- Europejski Urząd Nadzoru Giełd i Papierów Wartościowych
- Rada ds. Międzynarodowych Standardów Rachunkowości
NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING TRANSACTIONS MADE BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PERSONS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A. („Bank”) is an issuer, which financial instruments (a.o. shares and bonds) are admitted to trading on regulated markets of Warsaw Stock Exchanged and alternative trading venues. In connection with that Bank is obliged to respect REGULATION (EU) No 596/2014 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC (MAR Regulation).
Since 3 July 2016, in accordance with MAR Regulation, members of the Management Board and Supervisory Board and persons closely associated with them are obliged to notify Bank and KNF (Financial Supervision Authority) about transactions made on Bank financial instruments on their own accounts.
Notification obligation under Art. 19 of MAR Regulation should be carried out:
- to Bank Pekao S.A. via email address: email@example.com
The Polish Financial Supervision Authority Office at: https://www.knf.gov.pl/knf/pl/komponenty/img/knf_158146_transakcje_formularz_MAR_30_06_2016_47410.pdf presented its position on the method of completing transaction notifications referred to in Art. 19 paragraph 1 of the MAR Regulation.
- to the Polish Financial Supervision Authority via the electronic form: https://19mar.knf.gov.pl
The "19.MAR Form User Manual" is available at the following address: https://www.knf.gov.pl/knf/pl/komponenty/img/InSTRacja_uzytkownika_formularza_19_MAR_68333.pdf
The Polish Financial Supervision Authority Office also informs that from 1 January 2020 to emergency email address firstname.lastname@example.org it will be possible to submit notifications "in emergency mode" as defined in § 10 para. 2-3 of the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of December 2, 2019 on measures and technical conditions for providing certain information to entities supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2364). In the event of a failure of the ICT system or occurrence of events that prevent the notification via the ICT system, such notification may be sent to the e-mail address provided for this purpose by the PFSA. At the same time, it should be borne in mind that immediately after the removal of the ICT system failure or the cessation of events preventing the submission of notifications, the notification should be sent once again using the ICT system available at https://19mar.knf.gov.pl.
A person closely associated with persons discharging managerial responsibilities means:
- a spouse;
- a dependent child, in accordance with national law;
- a relative who has shared the same household for at least one year on the date of the transaction concerned; or
- a legal person, trust or partnership, the managerial responsibilities of which are discharged by a person discharging managerial responsibilities or by a person referred to in point (a), (b) or (c), which is directly or indirectly controlled by such a person, which is set up for the benefit of such a person, or the economic interests of which are substantially equivalent to those of such a person.